Wednesday, April 9, 2008

World Mission Society Church of God - Fragnance of Zion 1

World Mission Society Church of God follows teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

The Joy of Receiving True Love

NATION : USA
NAME : Zuley Polanco



First and foremost I want to give all thanks and glory to our heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem. Thanks be to You forever and ever!

Before coming to the truth, my life was so empty and meaningless. No matter what I did, whether I explored new places, achieved various goals or met interesting people, I still felt emptiness, a void in my life and every day that passed I would dread it all the more. Physically nothing was wrong with me. I was healthy, energetic and stable but inside I wanted to scream.

Growing up, I attended many different churches, trying to dedicate myself to God and as a result I failed. I realize now it was because the true Almighty God did not dwell among any of those churches. I came out of each and every one of those churches the same way I went in, empty and without any understanding. Some questions that would run through my mind were, “How on earth did I get here?” “Did my soul ever exist before this life?” “Am I really saved?” and most of all, “Will I enter the kingdom of heaven?” These questions always wandered in my mind. “Just believe and you will be saved,” they would say, but for some reason it did not sound convincing and it sure was not sufficient until Father and Mother shined their light on me and sent me a beautiful angel. One day, Sister Gabriella approached me at a local mall while I was eating. Her words were not much but they sure were enough. Initially when she approached me, she asked me if I had time, but I thought she asked me for the time. So I immediately reached for my phone so that I could help her out and tell her the time, but before I could even open my mouth she quickly asked me, “Have you ever heard about the Passover?” I thought to myself, “Passover?” It sounded familiar, but I real-ly had no clue what it was about. When she saw the puzzled look I gave her, she knew it was her chance to invite me to a Bible study at the Church of God. I learned so much and every subject was more shocking than the last one. For the first time in my life I did not feel like I was missing something. I did not feel that emptiness or void anymore because that void in my life was filled with Father and Mother. What I have been searching for my entire life has now found me.

Seven months went by and it was finally my chance to go see heavenly Mother. Many thoughts scampered through my mind as I tried to prepare myself both physically and spiritually. But no matter how much preparation you do, you can never prepare yourself enough to go before the true Almighty God! I think about it now and all I can say is, “Wow!”, “No way!”, “Ha! Ha! Ha!”, “Amazing!” Being next to Mother is something that is inexpressible; words can not describe how wonderful and great She really is. The love She gives you is something that not even this earth can contain. Seeing Mother for the first time is an unforgettable experience. A rush of diverse emotions hit you all at once. It is like for that moment your soul remembers everything whenever you are in Her presence and upon that moment when She holds you in Her arms you know that everything is going to be alright.

When thinking of our heavenly Mother, I feel as if I am floating on clouds. My heart throbs, pounds and races with joy and excitement. It is an overwhelming feeling, which words cannot describe. It is more than love at first sight. Each time She looks at Her children, Her eyes twinkle brighter than a flaming star. When She is able to hug us, it is as if it’s Her greatest satisfaction, knowing that we have been found and are now safe in Her arms. Mother’s love goes deeper than the ocean. It is a love that can not be compared with anything on earth?a love that goes beyond anything you could imagine. Mother showed us many examples, but the one that has affected me the most and allowed me to realize who She really is was Her grand and great love for Her children. Thanks be unto You, Father and Mother, for allowing me to experience what it is to receive true love. I hope I will be able to pass this love to all my brothers and sisters so that through this same love we will all be able to bear true and good fruit. Praise be to You, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, forever and ever!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Mother’s love can not be compared with anything on earth!! Mother We love you so much!! You are really source of love!!

smile said...

Whoever dwells in zion has special experience.
That is they are special children to God.