Thursday, April 10, 2008

World Mission Society Church of God - Fragnance of Zion 2

World Mission Society Church of God follows teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

Mother’s Love is higher than the Heavens
NATION USA
NAME Brittany Gonzalez

I’ve wanted to write a fragrance for a long time, even more since I have come back from Korea. I tried a few times, but I could not because when I left heavenly Mother, I felt like I had left heaven all over again.
But I give all thanks and praise forever more to Father Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother, New Jerusalem, for giving me the mind to write and remember just exactly how special it was to be in heavenly Mother’s arms.
I can’t even begin to express Mother’s grace and beauty in this sinful flesh, but as a sinner I feel honored to be able to give thanks to the most precious reason for being, our true Mother Jerusalem.
When I was in Korea, every time I looked into Mother’s eyes, they spoke to me. Even though I felt ashamed and all my sinful nature was revealed, I could not stop looking at Mother and how much I missed my heavenly Mother since I came down to this earth. I did not truly understand Father and Mother’s “GREAT” sacrifice and I still do not. However, since I visited Mother, She has opened my spiritual mind a little more. Looking back, I noticed that every time Father Christ Ahnsahnghong’s name was ever mentioned, Mother’s beautiful face lit up like the sun when it first gives its light in the morning.
I pray very eagerly that Father and Mother will truly allow me to resemble Their love for my brothers and sisters the way Mother has showed Her love for all of Her children. I really wanted to tell Mother so many things and ask Her so many things. I ask myself, ‘How can I even think to ask for anything?’ Father and Mother gave me eternal life, but sometimes I forget that I was going to die. The most precious moment being in Korea, in the kingdom of heaven I like to say, was on one special day I had so much to say to Mother. When I had a moment to speak to Mother face to face, full of so many words, I could not even get one word out of my mouth. Even though I speak to Mother always, because of my sinful ways She has come to the earth, clothed in flesh, and I could not say anything. I was full of emotions only and started to cry. Then Mother looked at me with earnest desire and I felt it. Then She firmly wiped my tears away that came rolling down my cheeks, and She told me to be strong until Father comes and said that She loved me. I did not realize at that time, but at that moment Rev. 21:4 was being fulfilled: “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Father Christ Ahnsahnghong has brought the kingdom of heaven to us, the 144000. Our Mother, the New Jerusalem, is truly our God Almighty, the last secret.
Brothers and sisters, let’s continue to pray for each other to bear many fruits so the kingdom of heaven can surely be fulfilled. I long for the kingdom of heaven, and will pray eagerly until the last day. Mother, please don’t let me let go but stand firm until the end.

5 comments:

smile said...

Heavenly Mother's love is countless.
Her love is filled with sacrifice.
Through the love I could get the heaven.
I'd like to give thanks to Heavenly Mother.

kate said...

amen~!
Mother always love us even we don't feel it
How much her's love~
Thanks to father and mother

fruits said...

Eternal thanKs,Honor and Glory be to Our Heavenly Father ChrisangHong and Heavnely Mother
Jerusalem!

fruits said...

Eternal thanKs,Honor and Glory be to Our Heavenly Father ChrisangHong and Heavnely Mother
Jerusalem!

Olivia said...

Thank you for give us love to sinners... Father and Mother you are love... We love you so much!1