Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit? - Church of God

World Mission Society Church of God follows teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

Although I used to follow God my own way thinking that I would achieve salvation, I now know that I was following God incorrectly and actually going the way of destruction. I used to claim that I knew God and that I believe in the Bible, but actually I didnt know God at all. Because true God is Christ AhnSahngHong who came in 1948... Now many people are in the same position as I was, thinking they dont know God but are being mislead by many false teachings.

1 John 2:4The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Ouch! even though i said I knew God, I didnt exactly do what He commanded. After all, isn't believing and having faith just enough?

James 2:17In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

Ok, so God obviously wants us to take some action...But what type of action? So many people say that they are Jesus' followers or better known as "christians" and because Jesus is love He will save them...But I don't want to create my own God that follows what I think, but I want to follow God and do what He thinks. Let's see what is the way to be a true follower of Christ.

John 8:31[ The Children of Abraham ] To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.

Jesus Christ said, if you hold on to His teachings then you are really His disciples. Then not just be saying we are, but actually holding on or practicing the teachings of Christ can we be true disciples.

John 8:51I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.

Again Jesus emphasized that we should keep His word...But when did He speak about the way to never see death and have eternal life?

John 6:54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Through Jesus' Flesh and Blood we can have eternal life and escape death..But not just by saying we know but we have to keep his WORD. On Passover night (Mt 26:17,Luke22:7) Jesus Christ promised his Flesh and Blood. Then only by celebrating it, can we be true followers of Christ and actually say we believe in God. But Jesus Christ also said something very important 2,000 years ago that nowadays many people deny.

John 16:13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

John 14:26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Jesus Christ prophesied that when the Holy Spirit comes He will guide us into All Truths.
Nowadays, no one knows even about the simple truths of the Bible like the Sabbath as Saturday or the Passover instead of Communion. No one except the Church of God World Mission Society. Why only them? Because the Holy Spirit came and established this church and brought All Truths that were in the Bible. The Holy Spirit is Christ AhnSahngHong...So now when I say i know God, I know I'm telling the truth most importantly in God's viewpoint. If you were in the same position I was, following false teachings blindly and wanting to know the truth, then please study at Church of God World Mission Society.

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Church of God World Mission Society is true Church.Because the Holy Spirit,our Fahter Christ Ahnsahnghong came and established this church and brought All Truths that were in the Bible. We've meet true God Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Thanks to God!!

fruits said...

Please pray that we all becme one
unity in the love of Father and
mother..

smile said...

Christ AhnSahngHong is Second Coming Christ and Holy Spirit testified the Bible.
There is no doubt.
I'd like to praise to God AhnSahngHong truly

Anonymous said...

bfChurch of God World Mission Society is true church.
We've keep truth in the Bible.

kate said...

I thanks to Christ Ahnshanghong who came to this earth and brought us eternal truth.