Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fragrance of Zion 3

World Mission Society Church of God follows teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

I’ll be a warrior of faith

NATION USA
NAME Eileen Geraldino


First and foremost I want to give all honor and thanks to our heavenly Father and Mother for allowing me to have the gift of eternal life and for all their love and sacrifice.

On May 1, 2006, God gave me the opportunity to visit Korea for a second time to see our Mother the New Jerusalem. I believe this trip was truly a gift from God that I didn’t deserve. As a sinner, I don’t deserve to even go near the Most Holy Place, but thanks to the grace of God I was allowed once again to see Her glory. Father and Mother, I truly give you thousands of thanks!

This trip was an eye wakening experience for me. From the first day I arrived in Korea, Father and Mother allowed me to see the purpose of my visit. Not only did I realize Father and Mother’S love and sacrifice more deeply, but I was also able to realize the way I was walking towards the kingdom of heaven. Seeing the examples of the brothers and sisters from Korea, and most importantly, hearing Mother’S word surely awakened my wretched soul a lot more. It let me see and realize how little I had done for my own salvation. One of the words that Mother, God Almighty, spoke, which will never erase from my mind, was that we should preach and not be silent no matter what, so that we would not be false prophets. We can’t be mute dogs but be the true prophets that save the world. I’ve realized what a great mission we have. Mother also told us to be just like the Apostle Paul who sacrificed his life for the gospel work. Through Mother’S words of encouragement my soul was revived.

I have always been a very shy person, which makes it very hard to speak to people I don’t know. I have been in the truth for two years thanks to God’S grace, but the greatest persecution I have has been my own mind. Even though I wanted to preach, something in my mind always blocked me and I would let many souls go by without hearing the words of salvation. This always bothered me and even put my faith down.

However, when I heard these words from Mother I felt as if she was speaking directly to me. Even though it pierced my heart a little, I thank God because it truly let me realize what is the only way I can please Father and Mother. I can’t have my own mind because it is just a sinner’S mind. I have to let go of it and just have room for the Holy Spirit to work through me.

Mother said she is with us. So, who can go against us” Nobody. There is nothing or no one I should fear. I have been given a great mission, but in order to receive many blessings I realized I have to be the tool used by God so that many souls will be saved.

Now, whenever I’m shy or scared to preach, Mother’S word fills my mind and reminds me of the mission I have. Just like the Apostle Paul, I want to please my heavenly Father and Mother. Although I am weak, if I depend only on God I know, I will be able to save many souls and lead them to Mother’S arms. Heavenly Father and Mother, please forgive me for all that I have done to You and allow me to truly have Your love engraved in my heart and sacrifice for my brothers and sisters just as You’ve done for us!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I love heavenly Mother who is sorce of Love! I never feel this kind of Love before meeting heavenly Mother!! I miss Heavenly Mother so much!! I love her very much!!Really thanks to Heavenly Mother.

smile said...

Through Father AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother I could dream my spiritual hometown, Kingdom of heaven.
Thanks to God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother let me know heaven and the origin of my spirit.